How can I return my order?
We include all the necessary returns documents in each package. Use the returns label and the returns document in order to return an item.
In some cases, your order could be shipped in several packages. When returning items, make sure to only include items that are listed on the delivery document. Otherwise, both the allocation and the reimbursement of your return could require an additional amount of time. Returning more than one package does not incur additional charges for you.
This is how it goes:
1. Make sure to place the item with its original packaging in the package.
2. Include the returns document in the package.
3. Stick the returns label on the sealed package.
4. All you have to do now is to drop off the package at your closest Hermers or DHL Shop.
If we forgot to include the returns document or label, you've lost them, or they've been damaged, you can simply download new returns documents and labels from your customer account:
1. Log onto en.aboutyou.de using your email address and password.
2. Click on the account icon in the header on our webpage.
3. Select »Your orders«.
4. Click on the order that you would like to return and select »Return order«.
5. Select the respective items you'd like to return and click »Generate return«.
6. See both PDF files for the return receipt and the return label. Download and print them.
In case you are having technical issues, or you need any further help with the process, feel free to contact our customer service.
After the returned items have been checked, the total amount will be reimbursed to you through the same payment method that you used for the purchase.
Make sure to return the items to us in the condition in which you received them. Damaged items cannot be returned.